HIGH SPEED INTERNET NOW AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Arden – Colville – Evans – Marcus – Marble – Northport – Kettle Falls – Ward – Harter – Boyds – Barstow – Bossburg – Orin – Springdale – Loon Lake
If there are no major obstructions (i.e. hills or mountains) directly between your physical location and one of the following tower sites, EcliptixNet High Speed Internet Service may be available to you! No line of site (LOS)? Contact us for a detailed LOS profile to determine service availability.
- Deer Lake Mtn. Tower – Located to the northeast of and overlooking Loon Lake
- Springdale Tower – Located to the east of and overlooking Springdale
- Paradis Peak Tower – Located to the west of and just above Colville
- Kelley Hill TowerKelley Hill Tower – Located right across the river from Evans
- China Bend Tower – Located across and just downriver from Marble
- Smelter Rock Tower – Located just north of and overlooking Northport
Bringing the Light
Of Wireless Broadband
. . . To Shadowed Communities
High-speed (broadband) Internet access is quickly becoming the number one requested service by residents, households and businesses all across the country. Our company is making sure this technology is available to everyone who needs and wants it. Wireless broadband is virtually brand new and rapidly replacing other expensive and sometimes outdated broadband Internet technologies. This fact is due to the almost immediate availability and very low cost of the equipment needed to provide the service.
We provide fixed and mobile wireless Internet service to users who want to have access from anywhere they are within our coverage area. Using state-of-the-art wireless technologies, we establish Digital Communities by providing available anywhere, anytime Internet access for users who need it in more than one location.
Imagine a community that is totally connected . . . a Digital Community . . . that fundamentally transforms the way we live, work, and play. Through fixed and mobile Internet services, people have fast, convenient access to information—and each other—from virtually any corner of their community instead of being tied to offices, homes, or individual hotspots.
- Government agencies operate more efficiently by sharing information and making better use of Information Computing Technology (ICT) resources.
- Emergency workers are better informed and can respond more quickly.
- Businesses become more productive, increasing their competitive advantage in a global economy.
- Residents are more satisfied with their community’s government and their quality of life.
From any corner of the community, your wireless laptop or personal digital assistant (PDA) accesses high-speed online services previously available only from your home or business. Community employees connect to applications and databases while on the move, allowing them to be more efficient and effective. First responders have real-time data in the field that saves lives and property and increases response time. Wireless networks of this magnitude are deployed in cities and towns all over the world and the extraordinary benefits have been realized time and time again.
For more information, please feel free to explore our site or contact us.